Electrical and Electronics Engineering
About The Department
The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering has been empowering knowledge to the students for the past sixty two successful years from 1952 onwards. The department is endowed with sophisticated lab facilities and sufficient mentors with pedagogic skills to guide the students in the right path.
"To accommodate the knowledge of growing minds to solve the real world problems in industries thereby, attaining the pinnacle of engineering education through perseverance."
Electrical & Electronics association provides impetus to students through guest lectures, seminars etc. Innovative ideas from all parts of the country are acknowledged through ALCONESY - a national level technical symposium. PROJECT EXPO is a regular feature of this association, which exposes the students to emerging trends.
- Maintains a substation with 250KVA transformer that meets the power exigency of the college
- Unique training session in Power System and Power distribution Automation
- Linear induction motor-a brain child of students
- Artificial Intelligence in power system analysis
- Power system protection using wavelet theory
- Robust control
- FPGA based drives
- Power quality.
Thought Provoking Forums
- Short term courses & workshops on special machines
- National level conference on PEDC
- Matlab in Engineering application
- Power quality analysis workshop
- Short term courses on Labview
- Seminars on Signal Processing.
National Project Award received for the projects entitled :
- FPGA based stepper motor control
- Microcontroller Based Robotics syringe pump for cancer therapy.